Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Congrats to Jon Breeden....

When you get the opportunity, be sure to congratulate ex CD East grad Jonathan Breeden from West Chester University for earning 1st TEAM ALL PSAC EAST....
Jon is a big reason why West Chester is having such a fantastic season with a 18 - 9 record 13.1 ppg, 4.1 assist, 1.5 steals and 4.8 rebs.....  He also helped to guide his team into the Semi Finals in the PSAC tournament....

They will be playing against the #9 ranked team in the country IUP on Friday at West Chester University at 7:30pm....

"Every game is a championship game to me" said Breeden in a phone interview....  "I'm just playing it like it's my last game forever"....    "I'm grateful for the personal recognition, but I came here to win a championship and that's what I plan on doing" said Breeden in a confident tone....

For all those who remember this kid as a 10 year old staying at the Downtown YMCA until it closed, take a drive to WCU this Friday and show your support....

Coach Little


No comments:

Post a Comment