Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Big Stars Lost Tapes.... 2006 Team Final vs Albany City Rocks

Sometimes I'm just sitting in the house on a rainy day and suddenly I get a message....  The message will say something like this....
"Yo Little, you gotta check out this video I'm about to load..."  With me being a basketball junkie, I'm sitting there ready and waiting to see what's the next hot video BIG STAR has in store....   Then I take a look at the most recent video and it's an exclusive aau game starring Jimmer Friddette, Taylor Battle and the Albany City Rocks vs Tyreke Evans and Team Final...    What a game, what a game, what a game....

Don't believe me?  Take a look for yourself...   Meanwhile, Subscribe to his YOUTUBE Channel and see other great games plus get exclusive video's delivered right to your inbox....

2006 Team Final vs Albany City Rocks 

No comments:

Post a Comment